General Terms & Conditions of Online Sale
Terms and Conditions of Online Sale
- PT Indohotels Booking System operates the websites www.indohotels.id, Indohotels.id , and other websites managed by PT Indohotels Booking System, collectively referred to as “The Indohotels Websites”.
- These Terms and Conditions of Online Sale apply to all reservations and purchases made online.
- The Indohotels Websites enable users to reserve rooms and supplementary services in Indohotels.
- The reservations and purchases can also be made via mobile services such as mobile internet and mobile applications. The same Terms and Conditions of Online Sale shall apply.
- The Guest confirms having received from Indohotels all the necessary information on The Indohotels Websites.
- All reservations made through The Indohotels Websites or mobile services implies consultation and full and unreserved acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Online Sale. No reservation, no purchase can be made without this unreserved acceptance.
- The Guest, prior to ordering any services available on The Indohotels Websites, declares that the reservation of these services is for personal use.
- The Guest can use The Indohotels Websites to make legitimate reservations and shall not use it to make speculative, fraudulent and false reservations.
- The Guest confirms that he/she is fully able to legally commit to these terms and conditions.
- The Guest confirms that he/she has read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions of Online Sale.
- These Terms and Conditions of Online Sale can be changed at any time. In that case, the new version of the Terms and Conditions of Online Sale will apply automatically and immediately to all Guests from the time it is published online.
- Only services presented and available on The Indohotels Websites can be reserved by the Guest.
- The Guest is solely responsible for his/her choice of services. The Guest confirms that he/she is aware of the nature, the purpose and the reservation terms of the services available on The Indohotels Websites.
- The reservation is deemed accepted by the Guest at the end of the reservation process.
The Guest shall respect the below process:
- To find a hotel, to select a check-in and a check-out date, to select a room and rate;
- To select, when needed and/or available, additional services;
- To check the reservation details, the total price including taxes and the applicable hotel’s policies and sales conditions related to the selected rate;
- To inform the Guest details;
- To read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions of Online Sale;
- To confirm the reservation;
- To Guarantee the reservation;
- To pay for the reservation (when requested only).
Acknowledgement of receipt of the reservation
- The Guest reservation is subject to an acknowledgement of receipt by email.
- The email shall summarize the dates, the services reserved, the prices, the address of the hotel concerned, the hotel’s policies related to the selected rate.
Guarantee of the Reservation
- The Guest shall provide his/her credit card details as a guarantee of the reservation using a valid credit card (except for some restricted rates or offers for which the payment will be required at time of reservation).
- The Guest shall inform:
- His/her credit card number;
- Its expiration date;
- Its card verification number (csv).
- The Guest acknowledges and agrees that he/she has read, understood and accepted the sales conditions related to the selected rate.
- The Guest attests to the truth and accuracy of the information submitted for this reservation purposes.
- For certain restricted rates or offers, payment is required directly upon reservation.
- When the payment is required, the amount is due once the Guest has confirmed his/her reservation online.
- All transaction in indohotels.id are non refundable. There is no refund given all at if a guest decides to cancel after check out payment
- Refunds can only be done if an payment system error occurs. We will refund after system validation by a customer service that will directly contact the guest for a maximum of 1x24 hours
- PT Indohotels Booking System has appointed CIMB Niaga (Bank Payment Gateway) to operate and secure online payments. The validity of the payments is verified by CIMB Niaga. Online payments can be declined for some reasons such as: stolen or blocked card, credit limit reached, incorrect details entered. In case of such a situation, the Guest shall first contact his/her bank and then the hotel to confirm his/her reservation and method of payment.
- PT Indohotels Booking System shall not be held responsible in the event an online payment is declined by CIMB Niaga for any reason whatsoever.
- PT Indohotels Booking System shall not be held responsible in case of dispute about any online payment. Nevertheless, in such a situation PT Indohotels Booking System will assist both parties (Guest & CIMB Niaga) to settle it by providing necessary supporting document and information.
- To process with the online payment CIMB Niaga provides several payment options to the Guest. In case the Guest choses to pay with credit card the Guest shall inform:
- His/her credit card number;
- Its expiration date;
- Its card verification number (csv).
Payment of the Reservation
- All reservations are payable in local currency (Rupiah).
- Rates confirmed are inclusive of Government taxes and service charge.
- Any change or implementation of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will be automatically impacted on the prices shown on the billing date.
- Foreign currency conversions are given as guidance only and are non-binding.
- PT Indohotels Booking System is as concerned as its Guests about the privacy of any information that the Guest may provide through The Indohotels Websites.
- The Guest authorizes PT Indohotels Booking System to communicate his personal data to third parties only on the condition that such communication is deemed necessary to PT Indohotels Booking System carrying out its operations as stated in these terms and conditions.
- CIMB Niaga has made a professional commitment to PT Indohotels Booking System to ensure that all possible security, privacy and confidentiality assurance measures are taken.
- The Guest is informed and accepts that his/her IP address is recorded at the time of the reservation.
- All photos and pictures shown on the website are non-binding and for information purposes only.
- PT Indohotels Booking System is making efforts to provide pictures and texts as accurate as possible. Despite those efforts, some variations may occur. In such a case, PT Indohotels Booking System cannot be held responsible for those variations.
- PT Indohotels Booking System shall not be held responsible for the non-fulfillment or inadequate fulfillment of the reservation in case of force majeure, actions of third parties and others or in case of a declined prepayment from the Guest’s bank. PT Indohotels Booking System shall not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage as a result. Some hyperlinks may be displayed on The Indohotels Websites and linked to other websites. PT Indohotels Booking System cannot be held responsible for the contents, the service and possible consequences as a result.
- In case of a hotel cannot honor a guaranteed the hotel shall relocate the Guest to a hotel of equivalent category. All costs involved in the transfer and in the modification are to be borne by the hotel firstly chosen by the Guest.
- PT Indohotels Booking System shall not be held responsible for the non-fulfillment or inadequate fulfillment of the guaranteed in case of force majeure.
- PT Indohotels Booking System reserves the right, without notice or indemnity, to temporarily or permanently shut down any or all of The Indohotels Websites or its online reservation pages.
- PT Indohotels Booking System is not responsible for damages of any nature that may result from these changes and/or from the temporary unavailability or indeed permanent shutdown of all or part of the site or its associated services, such as the online reservation pages.
- PT Indohotels Booking System shall not be held responsible for the non-fulfillment or inadequate fulfillment of the reservation in the event of a force majeure/ unforeseen events. Force majeure is any events beyond the control of PT Indohotels Booking System.
- By confirming a Guaranteed reservation or a prepaid reservation, the Guest confirms that he/she has read, understood and fully accepted the Terms and Conditions of Online Sales as well as the Sales conditions related to the rates selected.
- The confirmation of a reservation (whether guaranteed or prepaid) constitutes an electronic signature equivalent in value to a physical signature between the parties.
- These Terms and Conditions of Online Sale are governed by the Indonesian Law.
- All the information available at The Indohotels Websites is shown in English as well as in Indonesian language.
- In the event any discrepancies between the English and Indonesian version of this terms and conditions arise, the English version shall prevail at all times.
Terms and Conditions of Online Sale Acceptance
- PT Indohotels Booking System wants visitors to The Indohotels Websites to know that we are as concerned as you are about the privacy of any information that you may provide to us through The Indohotels Websites. PT Indohotels Booking System is making every attempt to ensure that all our business practices that involve the use of your information are compliant with privacy regulations in the countries where we operate.
- When you use certain online services of The Indohotels Websites, including but not limited to the Online Reservation, Online Registration, Guest Book and Indohotels Capital, PT Indohotels Booking System may ask you to provide certain information which relates to you by filling out and submitting the online forms.
- Personal information may include your first and last name, title, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, language, employer, business title, diverse preferences regarding accommodation and travel habits and other personal identifying information. When using the Online Reservation and Online Registration you may be asked to provide a credit card number and its expiration date ("Personal Information").
- Accordingly, PT Indohotels Booking System wants to not only advise you of your privacy rights in relation to your use of our web site but also explain how we intend to respect them. By accessing or using The Indohotels Websites and any pages thereof, you agree to the following terms of the PT Indohotels Booking System Website Policy, acceptance of which is a condition of the Legal Terms and Conditions.
- You should be aware that information and data is automatically collected through the use of 'cookies'. Cookies, which are small text files a web site can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user's continuing access to and use of the site. They allow a site to track usage behavior and compile data which will allow content improvements and targeted advertising. Cookies are not programs that come onto your system and damage files.
- Providing Personal Information on Our Web Site
- Depending upon the service you wish to use, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory ('Mandatory Information') and some is optional ('Optional Information'). If you do not provide the Mandatory Information with respect to a particular service, we will not be able to process any request you may make.
- Our web server will recognize your domain name, but not your e-mail address. We use 'cookie' technology on the public area of this web site to increase your user experience on The Indohotels Websites.
- How May Your Personal Information Be Used?
- We propose to use, store or process ('Processing') the Personal Information provided by you to The Indohotels Websites for the purpose of increasing the convenience for your present and future stays as well as to use the Personal Information to keep you informed about new products and services or offers which we believe may be of interest to you ('Purposes').
- If you do not wish to have your Personal Information processed for any of these Purposes then you will have the opportunity to indicate this below when you indicate your consent and submit any request to The Indohotels Websites.
- To Whom and Where May Personal Information Be Disclosed?
- Your Personal Information may, for the Purposes described above, be transferred or disclosed ('Disclose') to any company within PT Indohotels Booking System and affiliated / associated companies ('the PT Indohotels Booking System Products') wherever located in the world in whichever different jurisdiction they may operate, depending on which company within the PT Indohotels Booking System Products can best provide the information requested or products and services sought.
- PT Indohotels Booking System will not disclose your Personal Information to outside third parties which are not part of the PT Indohotels Booking System Products. Where a third party processes your Personal Information on behalf of the PT Indohotels Booking System Products then such processing will be governed by a contract in the form required by law.
- Protection of Your Personal Information
The Personal Information that you provide in connection with Online Registration, Guest Book and PT Indohotels Booking System Capital ('Self Adaptable Data') is protected in several ways.
- Your information is encrypted when traveling over the Internet.
- Access by you to this data is available through your User ID and a Password. We strongly recommend that you do not divulge your Password to anyone.
- Your information is stored on a secure server that resides behind a firewall after your information reaches PT Indohotels Booking System.
- The firewall is designed to block access to this data from outside the PT Indohotels Booking System Products.
- Inside PT Indohotels Booking System only selected PT Indohotels Booking System staff and contractors have access to the server via their Password.
- Retention of Your Personal Information
- Your Personal Information will only be kept for such periods as is permissible by law.
- Where PT Indohotels Booking System no longer requires your Personal Information for the Purposes it may permanently erase your Personal Information without prior notification.
- Retention of Your Personal Information
- You may at any time request the PT Indohotels Booking System Products to make available a copy of your Personal Information. You have the right to access, update, change, correct or delete your Personal Information and preferences at any time.
- You are able to amend certain data yourself. This can be accomplished by logging into your profile with your User ID and your Password, changing the appropriate information and submitting the modified form (please follow the instructions on the sites in question). Your access to this data should be provided at any time, except in case of disruption of our servers.
- Consent and Opt-Out
- By providing your Personal Information and then pressing the [Submit Request] button you freely consent, subject to a notification to the contrary provided below, to the PT Indohotels Booking System Products using and processing your Personal Information for the Purposes set out on this page and, where necessary, the transfer of your Personal Information for these Purposes to companies within the PT Indohotels Booking System Products wherever they may, from time to time, be located.
- Where you do not wish to have Personal Information Processed for any or all of the Purposes indicated above you should so indicate your preference in the text of the e-mail. If you wish to remove your Personal Information from our e-mail and / or direct mailing list providing you with information about new products and services or offers that we believe may be of interest to you please opt-out by checking the appropriate box when you provide your Personal Information to The Indohotels Websites.
- General Information
For the purposes of this notice the PT Indohotels Booking System Products includes all direct and indirect subsidiaries and related companies of PT Indohotels Booking System from time to time wherever located in the world. Further details as to the PT Indohotels Booking System may be obtained from:
PT Indohotels Booking System
Anggun at Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta
Jalan Kapas No. 1, Catur Tunggal, Depok, Sleman
Yogyakarta - 55281 - INDONESIA
Telephone +62 274 453 888
WhatsApp +62 87 8388 72 777
- There are no consequences where you do not provide Optional Information that is not necessary for the Purposes. There are no consequences for indicating by way of your consent the Purposes for which your Personal Information may be processed.
- Third-party web sites to which The Indohotels Websites or any other PT Indohotels Booking System Site may link have separate privacy policies and data collection practices. PT Indohotels Booking System is neither responsible for the content of such web sites nor for such privacy and collection practices.